Disney’s multi-tiered loyalty program for past passengers is known as Castaway Club. It only has three levels based on the number of cruises taken, and it doesn’t have as many perks as many of the other cruise lines. However, if you are a Disney fan, you will benefit from the additional benefits.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out my disclosure for more information.
Once you have completed your first cruise, you are automatically enrolled in the loyalty program. Levels are earned based on the number of Disney cruises taken rather than the number of days sailed or the number of points earned through onboard spending. This means that even if you only take short cruises, you can level up fairly quickly.
Members of the Castaway Club receive special booking offers and in-room amenities that are not available for purchase; Gold and Platinum members also receive additional merchandise discounts, the ability to book cruises before the general public, and other benefits. If you share a cabin with other Castaway Club members of varying levels, any in-cabin benefits will be based on the highest level of all passengers in the room.
Disney ships are always fully booked; only a few dates are available at a discount. Members of the loyalty program, on the other hand, receive exclusive discounts on specific merchandise.
Castaway Club Levels and Benefits
- Available with one to four completed sailings
- Online access to exclusive information
- The ability to reserve onboard activities up to 90 days before sailing.
- Early booking for new itineraries one day before the general public
- Availability of a dedicated information phone line
- Use of the exclusive Castaway Club check-in line at the time of embarkation
- Each sailing includes a welcome back gift.
- Available with five to nine completed sailings
- Receive all Silver perks
- The ability to schedule activities 105 days before sailing
- Early booking for new itineraries is available two days before the general public.
- Gold members can choose a preferred port arrival time for embarkation after completing eDocuments before sailing.
- On sailings of eight nights or more, guests have access to an exclusive Castaway Club reception.
- Discounts on selected onboard merchandise
- Available with 10 or more completed sailings
- Receive all Gold perks
- Ability to book activities 120 days before sailing
- Early booking for new itineraries three days before the general public
- Priority check-in and boarding
- Complimentary dinner at Palo
Mom and I have not cruised Disney yet, but we’re big kids, so it’s definitely on the list. I remember being docked next to a Disney ship and seeing Disney holographic characters walking on deck. That was pretty cool. I look forward to cruising with Disney and getting early access to activities and itineraries.
Are you a Disney Castaway Club member? What’s your level, and what perk do you enjoy or look forward to the most?